1. This policy describes the processing of personal data by YAMADA SMALL AMOUNT AND SHORT TERM INSURANCE CO.,LTD. 1-1 Sakae-cho, Takasaki, Gunma 370-0841, Japan (hereinafter referred to as "we", "us", or "our") as a data controller concerning the personal data of EU data subjects in regard to cookies and other tracking technologies used at https://www.ymd-ssi.jp/(hereinafter collectively referred to as "Websites").
2. We process your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation; "GDPR").
1. We process personal data which we collect from you through cookies and other tracking technologies used on the Websites.
1. We process your personal data on the legal grounds set forth in the GDPR.
2. We process your personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not process it further in a way that is incompatible with these purposes.
3. The legal grounds that we rely on, are as follows:
We process the Website visit data collected through analytical and advertising cookies based on your prior consent. We use such data for development, improvement and promotion of products and services provided by us on the Websites.
We use analytical cookies to analyse how the data subjects use our Websites. By analysing how you use the Websites, we are able to consider how we can provide a more customer-focused service.
We use advertising cookies to provide the data subjects with advertising that is highly relevant to their interests. We may record information about the Websites you visit in conjunction with cookies and share this information with third party service providers who are our partners.
You always have the right to withdraw the consent by changing your preferences on our Websites. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing of your personal data prior to withdrawal.
b. Legitimate interests
Your Website visit data is processed based on our legitimate interests for the purposes of provision of core services on the Websites. For that, we process your Website visit data via authentication and other technical cookies. Our interest is to run our business online, however without using this type of cookies, our Websites will simply not function properly.
You have the right to ask clarifications regarding the processing based on the legitimate interests. You also have the right to send us the objection, if you find that processing of your data for the purposes provided above prejudice your rights. Please see Your rights section of this policy for our contact details.
1. In some cases, we may transfer your personal data to third persons. These are categorised as follows:
a. Our group companies who act either as our data processors or as separate controllers;
b. Partners who provide the services to us (note that persons mentioned below process the personal data on behalf of us and can use your personal data only for the provision of services agreed with us and in limited cases), e.g.:
i. providers of ICT and information society services (including providers of website hosting services and other providers of cloud services);
ii. providers of accounting services;
c. Auditors and attorneys;
d. Public authorities and supervisory bodies, e.g. court, law enforcement authorities, data protection authorities.
2. We may transfer your personal data to third countries (i.e., the countries outside the European Economic Area or Japan). If we do so, such transfers of personal data will be made on an appropriate legal basis and we will take appropriate safeguards.
3. You have the right to obtain additional information regarding the transfer of your personal data.
1. We process your personal data in a manner that ensures adequate security (including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage). We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to achieve such a level of protection.
2. We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
1. Right of access to your data.
You have the right to know, whether personal data concerning you are being processed or not, what is the purpose of processing and what are the categories of personal data. Besides, to whom the data is disclosed (especially the recipients in third countries), for how long the data is retained and what are your rights concerning rectification, erasure and restriction of the processing.
2. Right of rectification.
You have the right to demand rectification of the personal data concerning you if the data are inaccurate or incomplete.
3. Right of erasure.
In some cases, you have the right to demand erasure of the personal data concerning you, for example in case when you withdraw your consent and there are no other legal grounds for the processing of the data.
4. Right to restrict the processing.
In some cases, you have the right to restrict processing of the personal data concerning you for a certain time (e.g., if you have objected the processing of personal data).
5. Right to object.
You have the right to object the processing of personal data, which is processed based on the legitimate interest, including profiling. Upon objection, we will no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms.
6. Right to data portability.
If processing of your personal data is based on your consent or the contract with us and the data processing is carried out by automated means, then you have the right to receive the data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Also, you have the right to claim us to transmit those data to another service provider if it is technically possible.
7. Right to turn to us,supervisory authority, or a court.
You have the right to complain to or seek advice from a supervisory authority and/or bring a claim against us in any court of competent jurisdiction. If you wish to exercise the above rights, please contact:
|YAMADA SMALL AMOUNT AND SHORT TERM INSURANCE CO.,LTD.
|Email address for inquiries
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (quote YAMADA SMALL AMOUNT AND SHORT TERM INSURANCE CO.,LTD. in the subject line)
The Cube, Monahan Road, Cork, T12 H1XY, Republic of Ireland
Email: email@example.com (quote YAMADA SMALL AMOUNT AND SHORT TERM INSURANCE CO.,LTD. in the subject line)
DataRep's online webform: https://www.datarep.com/data-request/
|We can be reached by email 24 hours a day. We will respond within one month of receipt of your request. However, we may extend this period by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. In that case we will inform you of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
|Verification of your identity
|If we have reasonable doubts concerning your identity, we may request you to provide additional information necessary to confirm your identity.
|Requests on your behalf
|It is possible to make requests on your behalf. In this case, the person making the request on your behalf must provide a power of attorney certifying the right of representation.
|Normally we do not charge a fee for handling your requests. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded or excessive.
1. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit our Websites.
2. By using cookies, it is possible to obtain data, such as the identification ID of the cart used by the customer, the number of visits, and the sequence in which the products are viewed.
1. We use all cookies with the prior consent of the website visitor, except for "essential" technical cookies. You always have the right to withdraw the consent by changing your preferences on our Websites.
2. We use first party cookies (cookies belonging to us), as well as third party cookies (cookies belonging to third party service providers such as for example Google).
3. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies or non-persistent cookies are cookies that only exist while you are browsing our Websites. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. On the other hand, the persistent cookies that we use expire after a specific date or a specific period set by a third party or by us.
For better convenience, we have categorized the cookies used on our Websites by their purposes as follows:
|Purpose of use
|We use "essential" cookies for the operation of the Websites. Without these cookies our Websites will not function properly. Due to the nature of these cookies, we reserve the right to use them without your prior consent.
|Provision of services (technical)
|We use these cookies to provide the services on our Websites. This enables us to link information between pages and to display simple user information. Due to the nature of these cookies, we reserve the right to use them without your prior consent.
|We use these cookies to analyze how our customers use our Websites. By analyzing how you use the Websites, we are able to consider how we can provide a more customer-focused service. We use the analytical cookies with your prior consent.
|We use these cookies to provide you with advertising that is highly relevant to your interests. We may record information about the Websites you visit in conjunction with cookies and share this information with third party service providers who are our partners. We will use these advertising cookies with your prior consent.
All cookies used on the Websites are listed in the "List of Cookies Used", which is an annex to this policy. The name of the cookie, the purpose for which it is used, the period for which it is retained, as well as information on the classification of the cookie as a first- or third-party cookie are disclosed.